Nose piercing
Is your love big enough?

Hey hey, so today I got my nose pierced!
*HORRAY*
It was on my summer to do list, but I didn't actually  think I would get it done! 

Pictures! - The top left is a picture of me without a nose piercing (which isn't very clearly, deary me. Sorry!)
and underneath that is a picture of Me and Vanese bricking it before getting our piercings! And on the right is me with my nose piercing!


I really wanted to get a ring, not a stud. But I don't think they did it there, so I didn't really have a choice!
Only six weeks until I can change it :) 

The only other piercings I have is my helix (top of my ear) & my ear lobes, but I really want to get a septum piercing within the next two years, I'm a big fan of them.

P.S Thank you so so so so much for 50 followers! :D

What's your opinion?

  1. These REALLY suits you. I have my helix and lobes done too :) I've always wanted my nose but tad scared of the pain :S

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, thank you so much! :D
      Oooh, I'd love to say that it's not painful, but I had mine done with a gun, but with it gun it's a little pinch, but guns aren't very professional to use! But whatever you use, the pain is a temporary thing and it will only last seconds and will be worth it in the end. I'd say just go for it! xx

      Delete
  2. The nose piercing really suits you! Makes me want to get a new piercing somewhere haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, Thank you Neeka! Hahaha,aah, I want another one now aswell! xx

      Delete
  3. SUITS YOU! Makes me want my nose piercing back! *sighhhhhhh* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Eeeh, you should, you should! xx

      Delete
  4. Nose piercing becomes very popular among people these days. It looks very trendy. Your nose piercing is fantastic and ya it suits you. But you should try nose rings also I think it will give a gorgeous look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, funny you should mention that, I've very recently changed my stud for a ring, I agree - it gives a better look, thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete