OOTD | I can't wait so start again

Jumper - Similar | Skirt - c/o Miss Luxe | Bag, Necklace - Primark 

Not that anyone cares but I'm so sorry for not really blogging, specially because it's summer and I've done nothing but be bored and watch countless episodes of Teen Wolf and Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I've been struggling to do outfits because I just don't have the right clothes for this weather. I won't lie and say I wasn't one of those people who wanted sun, but come on... no one wanted this! I miss layering and wearing jackets. 

 Anyways.. I realised when uploading my pictures that I had already done an outfit like this quite some time ago, so this is a revamped version! The skirt is from Miss Luxe and I found it so hard to style. I didn't want to go for a plain black shirt, that would be very typical. I was looking through my clothes and I remembered I had stolen this jumper from my sister ages ago! I've really liked seeing neons and stripes together and thought this would make a good outfit. I put on my trusty hamsa necklace and paired it with my new bag!

This bag is absolutely beautiful, I saw my friend Sian wear it a couple of weeks ago & I just wanted it so bad! It's a dupe of a Zara bag & is so beautiful. So yesterday I went to Primark and purchased it. It was hard to find a decent one though since lots of them had little scratches on them AND the price tag was in euros (what's that all about?!). It came to £12 and is totally worth it. It's so spacious and the quality is amazing, you wouldn't think it's from Primark!

What's your opinion?

  1. The olive/green of your top is a great color on you & paired with that skirt it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! And that bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh you look so nice Ally, love this skirt and the way you styled it!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Love the outfit!

    Tolu from FashinateMe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, love this outfit. AHHH, that bag <3 I've been seeing it everywhere and I want one too! Such a bargain for only £12

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Alethia! Eeeh yes yes, you totally should, it's so pretty! x

      Delete
  6. Love the bag, kinda reminds me of something from Zara; which is by the way my favourire store.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh lovely bag, very Zara! And that skirt looks just like an ASOS one I had my eye on. Love the way you've styled it! Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, that made me smile! Even though it's summer I find it so hard to drag myself off the sofa and stop watching old episodes of gossip girl and how i met your mother! Love the outfit :) The yellow and monochrome work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Aaah yes, I could spend all day watching old episodes of HIMYM! Thank you :D x

      Delete
  9. I love the skirt and bag! Such a cute outfit.
    Just came across your blog and am now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit the skirt is beautiful,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love mixing colour with stripes, this green shade is really lovely on your skin tone, and the monochrome stripes are awesome. love ittt <3

    www.paigejoanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this bag! never had t his one in my store :(

    Kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no gutted, I hate it when that happens :( hopefully they bring it back out again or have an even better one! X

      Delete