So...? Sexy // I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar

 Lipstick : Rimmel London 04 : Vanese's - Fragrance Direct // Jumpers, Boots -  c/o Simply Be // Skirt - Amazon

When I got this jumper I said to myself that I'd save it for when it gets a bit chillier and even though it's not as chilly as it probably will be next month, I just couldn't resist! On the website the model is wearing this jumper over a skirt and I loved how it looked, I did originally plan to wear it over a skirt but I put on a belt and tucked my jumper in and I really liked how it looked! I love the gold crosses on the jumper, they just add a little colour to this dark outfit. I also love that the crosses are only on the front of the jumper and not all around. This is also the fluffiest thing I have ever felt, could honestly give Agnes from Despicable Me's unicorn a run for it's money ;) 

I can officially tick dark lips off of my to-do list. A couple of days ago I realised Vanese had this beautiful lipstick and made her go search for it, she found it and oh my goodness, it is beautiful. It's part of Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Kate Moss range - I'm planning on doing a post on it, there's so many wonderful things I have to say about it! 

I got the chance to review So's new fragrance So...? Sexy! A fragrance that promotes confidence and being comfortable inside your own skin. Not being funny but it actually smells sexy.. like if sexy had a smell, this would be it! On the So site it says "An aromatic heart brings together notes of rose and jasmine which blend deliciously with a creamy base of sandalwood and musk." I've only had it for what a week? and it's nearly finished, I've been spraying it way too much!
I chose this outfit because it makes me feel sexy. Sexy to me is not about how I look naked or how much I weigh, but what I wear! I'm not saying I love my body because I really don't but when I wear an outfit that I like, I don't feel insecure or anything like that. I like to feel confident with my body but I only ever feel that when I'm wearing clothes that I like. Wherever I go I always put on my best outfit because that makes me feel good!  Everyone has their own definitions of sexy, but that's mine :)
What's your definition of sexy?

What's your opinion?

  1. Please do a post on the lipstick! I've never tried any Rimmel London lipsticks and I'd love to see how well they work - yours looks great. Loving the outfit too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do! Omg, you're missing out, they are so good! Aww, thank you :D X

      Delete
  2. Oh my days this jumper is too much! I'm literally dying over it! It's perfect! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! And I agree, a woman should do whatever she wants that makes her feel sexy, and that's different for everyone, when a woman feels good in what she's wearing it shows :3
    x

    http://likeafleur.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit, I just love it. Gets me a little excited for A/W too. Fab blog :) xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit (want) and the lip colour looks fab x

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lipstick and boots!

    Fab outfit.


    http://dailylookss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this outfit! Very nice :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. To me being sexy is feeling comfortable in what your wearing. Great choice! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loove your outfit and that lip colour is lovely. Sexy is being confident whilst not showing too much skin. If you can pull that off, then it's sexy! And your cursor is very entertaining I've been giving everyone on your blog a little mustache for the past 5 minutes!

    x

    www.everythingandamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Aww, that's a great one <3 Hahaha, I'm so glad it's providing entertainment I think it really gives my face a bit more personality..! LOL X

      Delete
  11. Love love the lipstick colour and the outfit is amazing, you look great :)

    http://beyondbally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit and the lipstick looks gorgeous :D I love the So...? sprays, I kind of forgot about them for a while but you and Vanese have got me obsessed with them again ;) :)
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Holly! :D Hahaha, glad you're obsessed again mwahaha! ;D Hahaha X

      Delete
  13. You're gorgeous you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black o black looks gret on you.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete