How I Style TOBI


I always feel awkward blogging because I'm not very consistent with it so I never know how to start these things. But today I bring you a new post featuring the very cool brand, Tobi

A few weeks ago I was kindly contacted by the lovely Jamie, who asked if I wanted some items to post on my blog. After reviewing their website, I eagerly said yes. Their items are what I'd imagine my favourite Instagram fashionista would have in their wardrobe! Everything is so glamorous and perfect for special occasions, but also great for casual wear. 

One item I picked is this choker tee (pictured above), I love stripes and anything with a choker, so naturally I had to get my hands on this. Although it is a bit big for me, the material is so soft and the quality is amazing - I'm so used to buying cheap tops so it was really nice to have a change for once in quality. I paired this top with my trusty Primark A-line skirt and Joni Jeans.

Another item from Tobi is this rust cardigan. I'm so used to buying staple pieces in black but I'm very glad I went against that rule this time. I love seeing people styling cream or rust coloured cardigans during winter, it just gives an outfit a cosy autumn look and a nice pop of colour.
The last item is this boxy shift dress. Unfortunately it was way too long on my little legs but did try to roll it up to see how it would look if I werent 5'1! I love the dainty little spaghetti straps on this and just knew it would look great layered with my Zara polo top.

I hope you like how I styled these items and a big thank you once again to Jamie for getting in touch and being so nice! :)

What's your opinion?

  1. You look absolutely fabulous showcasing all of these outfit pieces from Tobi
    in the attractive outfits you styled and wore in the outfit photos above.
    I especially love the look of the OOTD featuring your Primark black A-line skirt and the striped Tobi choker Tee.
    The rust coloured cardigan from Tobi also looks very stylish layered over your outfit.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete