Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you SO much Aimee for nominating me, so kind of you! And I should let you know that I'm like super-obsessed with your blog .. it's not healthy!

Rules
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.


Who I nominate
(I don't follow lots of new people, sorry there's not alot!)
  • The first person I nominate is Aimee and I'm not just returning the favor! I literally would've put her here anyway hahaha. Aimee's blog is amazing. It's pink and girly and I love it. Her outfits are really pretty and I love the signature she leaves on every post. 
  • The next person I nominate is my twin sister, Vanese (don't worry, she didn't make me pick her!) Her blog is really nice and I like reading it!
  • The next person is infact one of my best friends, Juliet (Everyone I know has a blog, I love it!)  AND not just because she's one of my best friends, but her blog is genuinely amazing! I love it. She's so beautiful and I love all the pictures she takes and her posts and her beautiful clothes and the video's she'll hopefully be making *wink wink Juliet!* 
  • Next is also one of my best friends, Shekinah! I'm proud to say that I'm fully obsessed with Shekinah. Everything she wears, I fall in love with. And she has this cute little thing with bows ... she is a fashion god. Her blog is really good. ugh. I just love it.
  • And lastly is * surprise, surprise* another one of my friends! Ellie, now with Ellie, she's had her blog for quite a long time and I remember I really loved it and now she's back (so she is new and I can nominate her! ;) ) and I'm loving the new posts! 
Sorry, I don't follow lots of new people, I'll probably add more .. (hopefully!) within time! (Don't count on it!)

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF!
  • I love the smell of cleaning products like bleach and the smell of petrol. All toxic things - I love the smell of!
  • My cat is named Bella, named after Bella Swan from Twilight.
  • My feet are size 5! 
  • I love to read, but I never do it anymore!
  • I love it when I'm not going out and it rains because I can snuggle up in my bed, drinking tea and watch movies!
  • My favorite colour is green.
  • I can move my ears without touching them!



What's your opinion?

  1. congratulations

    i luv ur blog www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete