OOTD | The way you look should be a sin, you're my sensation

Blouse and Boots - c/o : Simply Be
I am in LOVE with this tweed blouse. Even though it is a blouse, (I think) I can get away with wearing it as a dress.. although, I would probably wear tights with it. I love the structure of it, very boxy and shift dress-esque. I love that this blouse is tweed, it makes it a bit more unique, but what I love most and really just makes everything so perfect is the collar. White goes so well with tweed and I love the gold collar tips, matching with the zip at the back. I didn't put any accessories on as the blouse really does speak for itself, but I topped it all of with some not-taking-the-attention-off-the-dress-but-I-am-still-beautiful chunky black boots. They do have a little heel but you could still wear the boots for hours and not feel a thing. I will be wearing these religiously, watch this space.

This blouse is in a size up, but I like it because it's oversized and it can obviously be worn as a dress! I think it would go so well tucked into a skater skirt and maybe jeans?! I'll definitely be wearing this  as much as I can, I don't know if I'll be able to get away with wearing it now since it's summer, but it seems to be getting less warm. But winter is only a few weeks away so I can't complain! Is it just me who's getting really excited for winter? I can't wait to wear dark lipstick and lots of layers. Yum!


What's your opinion?

  1. ahh you look amazing, im in love with this blouse, think I may have to et it ;)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Em! Hehehe, it's literally so amazing! X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is incredible and suits you so so much! Shift dresses and white collared blouses are the ultimate combination :-) X

    Love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks Stephanie! Yes, it is! :D Thank you, I didn't even know you had a blog!! x

      Delete
  4. i loooove this as a dress on you Ally! Such a lovely fit and that is like the perfect collar. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you've worn it as a dress, you look great!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold accenting in this outfit! Followed :) xx
    Nadjascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah me too, such a great touch to the blouse! Thank you lovely :) x

      Delete
  7. You look awesome, love your style!

    Laura xxx
    whatlauralovesuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blogs amazing,lovethis outfit! im following you now,id love if you checked out my blog:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ella! I will do that now :D x

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfit sweet!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore the outfit!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete