OOTD | when the cold shakes my bones, it's the rug that warms my soul



Coat - New Look (similar) | Shirt - Primark | Skirt - Amazon | Boots - Clothes Minded | Lips - Topshop 'All About Me'

The weather has been absolutely atrocious recently and taking outfit pictures just doesn't work because it's too dark to see anything, but I did eventually get some decent photos! This outfit is mainly for the amazing boyfriend coat (which is actually Vanese's so I had to wait to blog about it because we have a rule of 'you can show it on your blog but because it's mine I have to post about it first'). This coat is from New Look but it doesn't seem to be on their site anymore but this one is basically it in coral. I love black and white's with pop's of pinks so I wore my striped crop top and my infamous skater skirt..definitely going to try and wear a variety of bottoms this year! I also wore a Topshop's 'All About Me' and my clothesminded boots. And now I really want a black boyfriend coat because it's such a versatile colour and unfortunately I cannot get away with wearing this pink one everyday! The song in the title is from a song called Home by Dan Croll, he's always being advertised on Spotify and I really like his music. Home is a sweet, feel-good song about home! Listen to it here :)

Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

What's your opinion?

  1. utterly amazing! your coat is just incredible!!! what a beautiful colour! x

    ReplyDelete