3 Looks For Spring

It is officially spring in the UK and with spring comes sunshine and with sunshine comes motivation, so I have decided to make some changes. I started this off by deleting up to five years of old blog posts and completely revamping my blog. I have also treated myself to some new clothes for spring and have put my time into putting together 3 Looks For Spring..
To really spice things up I've added gifs instead of your typical photos. These three outfits are spring appropriate but should obviously be layered up as it is still very chilly out!


(Refresh page if gifs do not move)



ONE
You can never go wrong with a plain camisole, these types of tops are so versatile as they can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down for something to lounge about in. Although this specific one is a body, you can find similar tops just about anywhere.

I purchased this body as I was on the hunt for a top with a square neckline and spaghetti straps, the combination of the two give such a different look compared to your typical camisole. I paired these with my trusty Joni Jeans and some hoop earrings.



Body - Boohoo
Jeans - Topshop
Earrings - Miss Selfridge 





TWO
I love wearing dresses but I find that nice ones are often overpriced or don't come in petite sizes. Fortunately, whilst looking around Miss Selfridge I came across this petite wrap dress in the sale down to £7 from £27.

This dress is perfect for any occasion and worn with tights and a cardigan can be worn in this chilly spring sunshine.



Dress - Miss Selfridge (Sold Out) 
Wrap Top version - Miss Selfridge 







THREE
I couldn't resist buying just one body, so I purchased another in black! I paired this with my not-so-new New Look jeans which I've had them for three months and still can't get enough of. These jeans are super high waisted and make every outfit look fab! I threw on my favorite rusty cardigan, which I also styled in my previous post and is probably going to be my go-to spring look this year!



Body - Boohoo
Jeans - New Look
Cardigan - Tobi






What's your opinion?