Fake Docs and Crop Tops











In my last post I featured a cropped jumper from Topshop, it's funny how life works because the day after I posted that post I went looking around some charity shops and found this beautiful cropped jumper (originally from H&M). It doesn't look very cropped, but that's probably due to my short height making everything longer on me! It is short enough for me to wear a dress underneath & only show the bottom part.

I first styled this jumper with Vanese's velvet skirt. I really need to buy a new skater skirt, I'm not loving my jersey one anymore! I then styled it with my skater skirt, I really do love the way it looks with skater skirts. Then I styled it with a long midi/maxi (you tell me) skirt that I picked out for Vanese about a year ago now in a charity shop. This is legitimately the first time it's been featured in a blog post and actually been worn! I think it looks really lovely with the cropped jumper. Definite wear for summer! :)

I styled these with these beautiful boots from Barratts. I know with dupes people can either love them or hate them.. especially when it comes to Doc's. I just don't understand why people care so much though. Doc's are not cheap, so why not? And these ones are so nice. They're matte and they have studs on the back. I love how they look with all these outfits and they look nice with dresses too. These will be my summer boots. Please do have a look at Barratts footwear there's just so much to choose from and they  currently have a sale with an extra 20% off if you use the code "Fashion" woo! Horray for discounts!

Before I go, Company have a bloggers award which is in association with New Look.
There are 10 awards and you can vote for your favourite bloggers! If you would like to vote for me "best personal style blog" or just vote for someone then you can here!

What's your opinion?

  1. Nothing wrong with dupes! You look great!

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!
    Check out my blog giveaway I'm running, thought you might like to enter! :)
    Love
    Grace X

    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway-200-followers-hip-hip.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those boots!! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper is literally such a good charity shop find! :)

    vanzthemachinee
    x

    ReplyDelete