Happy Birthday PerksOfBeingAlly

Today my blog is 1 :)
I can't believe it's been one year & that I've actually stuck to it. I've made many blogs before but none with any kind of purpose. I've also gone through many names for this blog, but PerksOfBeingAlly is here to stay!

It's strange how something so little can change your life, isn't it?
Blogging has been so fun. I've met lots of people, learnt new things, done some really
 cool things and gained some 183 followers along the way :)

I hope when I get to my 2nd year of blogging I can say I had an even better year!
Thanks for the comments and follows, I really appreciate it :D

What's your opinion?

  1. aw happy birthday to your blog :D hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday Ally Mcnally... :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 1st birthday perksofbeingally (:

    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday :)I hope your second year is as successful as the first
    The gif of Jack made it for me haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbrah :) Hahaha, can't go wrong with a bit of Jack x

      Delete
  5. happy blog anniversary!! :D keep up the good work with this blog! :D

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday your blog!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! & good luck for another great year x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete