OOTD | I’m searching for a paradise that I just can’t seem to find

Hello, this week has been quite a strange one. I can't believe we're two weeks into November. Crazy. Today I wanted to introduce you to my blue tulip blouse! I found this baby in a charity shop for £1. It's oversized, sheer and so beautiful. I found some leggings buried deep within the depths of my clothes, I forgot how useful they are. I really love how simple this outfit is and how the blouse gives it some colour. Also, here is my winter coat! I'm not quite sure what kind of jacket it is though.. bomber? (is that completely wrong?!) it has inside pockets and is the most comfiest thing I've ever worn - I also found this in a charity shop for £1. Best bargain ever.


What's your opinion?

  1. Mmmm please can I visit these charity shops with you. Love this look and those flatforms <3
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you skinny minnie! need to go charity shopping with yous again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look! especially the shirt- it's so pretty! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this shirt and bomber! Im crying at the fact they cost you £2, AMAZING!
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete