OOTD | All my life I've been waiting for someone like you

Dress : Boohoo | Necklace : Primark | Boots : Simply Be | Lips - Russian Red | Phonecase  c/o : Iconemesis

Laziness is definitely upon me, I was meant to have this post up last week but I've been in one of those I know I should, but I really can't be asked moods recently. Lol, it's half term now so there's really no excuse (other than the fact I need to have my personal statement done by the end of the week..!)  boo. On a brighter note, I got accepted on to AcessAllASOS - I'm officially an ASOS Insider! I'm so excited for all the opportunities that are to come :)

Anyways.. a couple of days ago I went on the hunt for a dress with sleeves and a cheap price! I then came across this beautiful smock dress for £12 on Boohoo. I usually only wear skater dresses, but I really like how smock dresses look - especially this one! It's oversized and the sleeves are rolled up - kinda the perfect dress. I kept the outfit simple with my long necklace and black boots. 

The lovely Iconemesis let me pick a phonecase and I chose this one! It caught my eye as soon as I saw it. What I love is that this character 'Fifi' has a story. I love her outfit and the sass she has going on! Honestly, since having an Iphone I've not come across any decent cases, Iconemesis have changed that! I love all the different designs they have. I'm thinking they'll be good for Christmas and birthday gifts too! 

What's your opinion?

  1. the dress is super pretty! looks amazing on you- especially with the necklace and the shoes! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried a dress like this but it looks so lovely on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Amy and you totally should, they just look so lovely on everyone :) x

      Delete
  3. you look beautiful! love the boots <3

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are gorj!x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute xx
    http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete