NEW IN | River Island Chunky Ankle Boots


River Island - Ankle Boots

You may notice these boots from my last wishlist post, all my shoes are either broken or very worn out so I thought I'd take the plunge and purchase these. I'm the kind of person to buy footwear from Primark for no more than £8 so buying these for £40 was a very hard task, I was praying I'd hate them when they arrived but unfortunately I fell deeply in love with them and now have no regrets! The boots feel very well made and strong. When trying them on I thought they'd feel really heavy but they felt completely normal, the fit is amazing too, there is just enough space for your foot to breathe and it's not too tight on the leg. I adore the quilted panels, they make them look just that bit different and the silver zips top it all off. I went on a walk for an hour in these and they were super comfortable. I'm happy that the platform is so small because it allows me to wear them on a casual day without looking over the top. Buying these boots has made me realise that I really need to spend a bit more than a few pounds on footwear because at the end of the day they're going to last longer and that's cheaper for me in the long run. 
Overall, I'm very happy with these boots and can't wait to style them with everything!


What's your opinion?

  1. oh wow wow wow! AMAZING shoes!! Totally agree with you on the shoe thing when i buy shoes elsewhere i also have to think it over before purchasing if they are more than about £8 in primark like you said haha x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Also I've nominated you for the libster blog award, details are on my blog x
    http://rachaelsmode.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aaah, omg thank you so much lovely ^_^ <3

      Delete
  3. wow i love them! do u think they might still be selling them?

    ReplyDelete