OOTD : NYE | Beauty comes and goes but love stays until the end

Dress - New Look | Necklace - New Look | Shoes - Clothes Minded | Lipstick - Rimmel 107

Hello all, happy new year! I actually went out to celebrate the new year this year, so I had to make sure I went out and got a new dress! I searched high and low for a nice dress, but everywhere I looked left me disappointed. I settled for this Navy Metallic Animal Jacquard Skater Dress from New Look for only £11. I  didn't really like it when I tried it on in store, but when I went home and tried it on I think I may have felt love for the first time! I absolutely love the colour and style, my favourite part is the gold/metallic effect it has going on. I finally wore this beaut of a necklace for the first time, it's such a great statement piece and I think it really compliments the dress with the gold accents. I didn't actually wear these shoes on the day but I thought they would look pretty with this outfit! I got some lovely compliments on this dress, New Look just never fail!

 I had a really good nye and I hope you guys did too! I went to a house party then went to another one.. in a barn! Here are some pictures of my night, big shoutout to my lovely buddies Beth and Laura who said they read my blog, that's literally made my year! I'm still in shock that it's 2014, it just doesn't feel right or real; next month marks two years since me and Vanese started our blogs, March I will be turning 19 and in June I will finish my final year of college! It's so crazy and I'm not sure I'm completely ready for this year!

What's your opinion?

  1. LOVE this outfit so much! Looks lovely and was such a bargain :)
    Glad you had a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Look, Love the Shoes
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look - love the high bun and those shoes! x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In love with the platforms they are amazing! Your blog is fab, If you have a minute could you check out mine? I'm a newbie and I'd love some feedback! I'll always throw a follow back x

      Delete