OOTD | Oh I'm hanging high

Shirt - LaRedoute* | Skirt - Amazon | Coat - Charity Shop | Boots - River Island | Lips - Rimmel Pencil in "Indian Pink"

Today was a lovely day to take blog pictures, it makes me so happy how the sun has come out so much these past couple of weeks. I've come to the conclusion that my favourite colour to wear is grey marl, it's versatile and always flattering. This adorable shirt is from LaRedoute and not only is it grey marl, it also has cats all over it! The quality of this shirt is quite amazing, the cats haven't faded and the shirt is still as grey as when I first received it a couple of weeks ago. I picked up this tweed oversized boyfriend coat today in a charity shop (these pictures don't do it justice), Vanese told me not to buy it as we're coming into summer but I just couldn't resist, coats like this are usually around the £40 mark so to find this for £6.50 I didn't really have a choice in the matter! 

What's your opinion?