OOTD | It's a wonder you don't know how wonderful you are



Dress - H&M | Boots - River Island | Lipstick - Rimmel "Kiss of Life"

Hello all, happy Friday! I can't believe it's the weekend already, the weeks have been going so fast, I need to catch up. Only four weeks left of education then I am free free free! (well.. not if I don't finish my work!). I bought this dress last month to wear on a night out. I purchased it from H&M for an amazing £7. It is sheer at the top with a V-line that shows off cleavage! The blue parts are velvet and the back is scooped. I never really wear dresses that show so much flesh but I was definitely feeling frisky then! I paired the dress with my River Island boots to keep it casual!


What's your opinion?

  1. That dress is adorable and looks so gorgeous on you! Omg and im feeling exactly the same about college Literally cannot wait for these ghastly exams to be over and the summer to start!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, so much stress can't wait!! <3

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love this outfit!

    Come visit me soon! I miss you!

    instantmilk.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, I cant believe the dress was only £7 :0

    Please visit my blog =] I Walk In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, such a great bargain :D <3

      Delete
  4. pretty dress!

    hope you have a great day!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look Ally! :)

    mirihamsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete