OOTD | All the pretty stars shine for you, my love


Cami - £8, Hotpants £5 - Clothesminded* | Shirt -River Island |  Boots - River Island

Hello all, how are you?
I have been absent from blogging due to life stresses and college work, but yesterday I finally finished my two years at college and am already feeling bored of summer!

Any hoo, I was so happy to be sent these hotpants from clothesminded as I'm always in the same bottoms, it's nice for a change. I've been wearing these hotpants religiously, they're so comfy and don't stretch after wearing or washing them (winning!).What I love about these hotpants is that they're very weather appropriate and super high waisted! They look great paired with absolutely anything, I almost feel like I should be on a beach! I forgot to take a clear picture but they have two big pockets at the front, such a nice touch and so useful for summer if you don't want to carry around a bag.  I paired these pants with another item from clothesminded, it's this tribal print cami that has a fringe, so paired with the hotpants gives off a festival-y vibe! I topped this all off with a red shirt, I'm not one for showing arms so I think this makes a nice cover up.


What's your opinion?