OOTD | The Kimono

Kimono - Clothesminded* | Vest - Primark | Belt - Charity Shop | Skirt - Amazon | Rings - Waiste & H&M

Hey all, it's good to be blogging again. These last few weeks of college have been stressful and the last remaining weeks are crucial, it's nearly over now and I'm so excited to just relax for the rest of the summer.

 I will be collaborating with one of my favourite online stores, Clothesminded and reviewing some goodie goodies! First, I was sent this beautiful abstract kimono, it's been such a life saver for the hot days we've been having recently. I have a thing about cardigans, coats and all that coming up higher than my waist, I have to have them longer or I won't like it, so it was such a thrill so see this one being the perfect length, it's also super lightweight, good quality and not too sheer. I styled it with just some basic black items and popped on a few rings for that festival-y vibe. This kimono is only £5 on the clothesminded site, all their kimonos are £2-£5 and go back to £10 this coming monday! What a great way to kick off the summer.

What clothing item will be your summer essential this year?

What's your opinion?

  1. That Kimono is absolutely beautiful and i cannot believe it was only £5! I think my essential summer clothing this year will be my skater skirt because it is so simple to style. Great post!

    i'd love it if you could pop round to my blog! : IWalkInFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, such a bargain! Ah, I think that's mine too. Thank you lovely :D X

      Delete
    2. "OMG thank you for sharing about the kimonos! Thankfully they're still on sale :D xx" - said I and then clicked on the ones I wanted to find that they were sold out *sigh*
      Liv | Queen of the Jumble

      Delete
    3. Oh no!! My sister did the same thing, aah they have at least one deal a day so hopefully they will stock up again soon <3

      Delete