OOTD | STRIPES*

Top -  Topshop | Skirt - Tesco | Hat - Primark | Shoes - Topshop | Nails - Collection

Hello there, it's been months since my last outfit post so writing this feels so new to me! Although I've been spending most of my time in my room, I've still been loving the hot weather we've been having recently. On a trip to Morrissons me and Vanese thought we'd take advantage of the sun and have a lil impromptu outfit shoot!

Stripes are slowly starting to take over my wardrobe and I'm pretty much loving it. They're so great for hot days when you want to spice up an outfit without putting in too much effort. I saw this top in Topshop a couple of weeks back but couldn't afford it, luckily it's been put in the sale and only for £8! If I owned one, I probably would've styled this with a long mustard skirt, but instead I have my lemon nails from collection cosmetics. These shoes have never been featured on this blog but I got them back in October and have worn them to death (Like literally, the sole is non-exsistent!). Lastly, I've been enjoying wearing this hat that I purchased from Primark about a year ago. Its so easy to throw on when I'm having a bad hair day (which is most days!) or when in a rush. I'm all about these summer sales, I like the Topshop and ASOS sales and all the offers on Fashionbeans.com. 

What's your opinion?

  1. I love your outfit! I recently purchased a skirt that looks just like that, but it was from a different store. For the longest time stripes were basically all i wore.
    Love the blog. New follower via GFC.

    Paint It Rogue

    ReplyDelete