MUSIC | 4 Songs I'm Loving

I don't usually do much in my free time, most of my days consist of me being in bed, watching vlogs and eating! Another thing I enjoy doing is listening to music. I could spend my whole day just browsing and finding new artists and falling in love over and over again. Here's four songs I've been loving so far this summer

 
Like Lust by Movement - I heard Movement's song "Us" on Teen Wolf and loved it, I then searched them up on Spotify and came across "Like Lust" and instantly decided that I will overplayed it for the rest of the year! I don't really know how to explain why I like this song, all I can say is that it's a song that I would like to be played at a very high volume whilst on a very long drive.


Winter Comes by Josh Record - I've been following Josh Record on Twitter for about two years now and until a couple of weeks ago had only heard one of his songs. I don't know why it took me so long to listen to his other songs, but it was so worth the wait. His album came out last week and I've been listening to it so much. It was such a struggle to choose one song from his album, but eventually Winter Comes won. I'm sad it's only 2 minutes, but it's a lovely song.


 
Cavalier by James Vincent McMorrow - James' style of music reminds of Bon Iver and this song is basically everything I could ask for in a song. It's so beautiful and I don't think there's been a day in the last 30 days that I haven't played it at least once! The drums, his voice, the lyrics.. everything about this song is perfection. I wish I could listen to this song for the first time again!

The Human Story by George the Poet - I'm not sure if this one classes as a song so much, but it's still going in my list. I've only heard George The Poets stuff recently, but I'm really into it. This song is called The Human Story and it's pretty much trying to raise awareness of Black Organ Donors, I love the video it's all so brilliant! 



What's your opinion?