Love & Peace Melba.

Hello. I ordered Barry M's "Peach Melba" nail polish a couple of days ago and I received it soon after! also with that, I ordered a ring from Rings And Tings and that came Today. So I thought I'd do a quick review of them.




Peach Melba



I ordered this because I genuinely thought it was a not-too-in-your-face kind of colour. Then when I got it and put it on, I was actually quite shocked. It came out in the most beautiful colour I had ever seen. It's like a light pink and it's goes with the whole pastel theme for spring/summer this year. 



Please do excuse the terrible photo. (There's another one coming, which is ... hopefully a bit better!) The peach Melba is used on all my fingers minus my ring finger, which is actually Barry M's "Pink Flamingo".

I put on at least 3 coats to get the full colour and although the bottle is very nearly finished now, it comes out really nice. I also used Barry M's base and topcoat and it most definitely helped stop chipping.

Double Finger Love Ring

I ordered this and thought that I'd have to return it straight away when I realized that this wasn't an adjustable ring. My sister Vanese ordered a pack of rings which came in 5 (I'm wearing two in the picture up top) and I tried them on because they're the same size as the ring I ordered and they didn't all completely fit me; but when I got my ring today, they did fit some fingers so I decided to just keep it (well and because it's just too beautiful to give back!) 

I'm not saying that it'll fit everyone, but my fingers just about got there. So I'd say, be smart, check what size your fingers are and check what size you're ordering before you actually get down to business!

There's absolutely nothing I dislike about this ring (minus the size, but that's my fault!) I "love" everything about it ... great pun, right?!



Here are two pictures I took today of these beautiful products. I put two pictures because they each make both of the items look better in each one. The first one make the ring look very lovely. I think I like the fact the "o" is heart shaped and the font of "Love" on the ring. In the second picture the lighting shows what the colour looks like just a smidge better though. On my baby finger is the closest thing on a picture to the real thing.

What's your opinion?

  1. You've actually made that polish look soooo appetising! It goes really well with your skintone too! Love the way you have the accent nail. Im defo going to go on barry m website right now!

    Stubbled across your blog through a guest post and I must say the Store 21 dress you were wearing I literally fell in love with it. Sooo want to get my hands on it. Was such a pretty colour. Maybe your should do an OOTD next time you wear it

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just snooping through some old posts of mine and saw this!

      Thank you so much, yeah, I really liked the way it looked! Such a good one for summer :)
      Oh, thank you! I'll keep it in mind - I need to do way more OOTD's so you should look out for that :)

      Thank you so much for this comment, it really made me smile!
      xx

      Delete