It’s just a spark, but it’s enough to keep me going





I tend to do this thing where I do a whole load of outfit posts and then do none for weeks. I should stop doing that... anyway, this beautiful skirt was a birthday gift from my lovely friend Ellie! I bought this shirt from Primark (£3.50) to go with it and topped it off with my gold chain from Ebay. I'm loving the chains over plain shirts trend so much. I will definitely be investing in a chunky statement chain necklace!

So far this half term I've done no work, I've caught another cold, I'm not feeling 18 nor do I feel 22, I'm two followers away from 200 and I love Paramore's new album more than anything! Any of you Paramore fans loving it too?




What's your opinion?

  1. love the skirt!! outfit looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your skirt! you look beaut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is such a nice thing to say, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  3. I am you certified 199th follower I should get a follow back lol!!

    Love your blog!! l.o.v.e your outfit!! The skirt is gorg'

    Check out my blog when you get the chance ;)

    N.p on the nominate to be honesty I wouldn't have if you don't deserve it

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ally! The shirt from Primark is so good for the price! And I love your blog:) now following you xxx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah! Ah yes I agree, I deffo need some more in different colours! Thank you! X

      Delete
  5. cute skirt.
    yup these Primark Boyf tees are amazing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is amazing! And can't beat a bit of Primark!!

    Check out my blog?
    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit, matched with fabulous pair of designer footwear.. Loved it..! xoxo

    ReplyDelete