When everything's wrong you make it right


I wore this outfit today to a cafe for some brunch with my lovely friends. These past few weeks I've been going out more and I've really enjoyed it. I'm excited for summer, I don't want to sit on my bum for six weeks, I want to go out and have fun! Anyways.. on to the outfit. I found this multi-coloured jumper and American Apparel Circle Skirt in my local charity shop for £3.50 each! I love finding Bargains in charity shops. I've been searching for a jumper like this for quite a while now, it's really soft and fluffy and I hate showing my shoulders so I really love the sleeves on this; They look good rolled up too! I love the skirt to pieces but it's so short and the wind doesn't help! The skirt keeps rolling up ever-so slightly at the bottom. It's nothing, but it is kind of annoying, but I guess I could iron it straight!

What's your opinion?

  1. HOT HOT HOT! Love you the outfit! Perfect for this weather xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOOOOOL! Hahahah aww thanks Ellie :D X

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit you look gorgeous :) Can't believe you found those in a charity shop thats amazing and what a bargain!! So lovely having some nicer weather :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! Aaah, yes Charity Shops are so great! Yeah, it's been lovely, can't wait for summer :D X

      Delete
  3. thought I was already following your blog! I wondered why your posts were not coming up on my feed! lovely top :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks for the follow! :p Thank you lovely :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm so jelly about the circle skirt! Cute outfit aswell!
    modishmar.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yeah, I wear mine all the time too.
    Will do lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and i'm crazy about it!
    You're so wonderful!

    shy-distorted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, this made me smile, thank you so much!! :) x

      Delete
  7. Hi, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog and perhaps we could follow each other?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete