My life in pictures & life update #12

Me & Vanese's "OMG IT'S FRIDAY" faces! // Reading Look & snacking // Editing // Playing with a fisheye app // New brushes // Jammin' to Peter & Kerry // Lovely Mocha // New shoes // Fun times with the fam

Filmception! // Grabbed the new Company Magazine // Lunch with Vanese and Dominic // Funny faces on the way too college // Drying our nails // Done! // Fairy Lights // Bit of face scrub action // New shoes & jeans!

The last two weeks have been quite cray cray. It's getting to the point where final pieces of coursework are being handed in, can't believe how quick the college year has gone, seems like September was only a few weeks ago! I'm pretty sure that I don't want to go to college next year and I'm definitely sure that I don't want to go to University either. I feel that there's too much pressure to go to uni. It's stupid to go to if I don't even know what it is that i'd want to study, then to waste all that money on something that's not making me happy? silly. I want to get some more experience in life and explore things, see what it is I'd actually want to take up as a career. I think right now getting a little job would be good for me. Easier said than done, but hey ho!

Goals for this week
1 - Get some work handed in - I keep forgetting that I could be out of college by the end of May
if I just hand in all my work. What is wrong with me?

 2- Smaller portions & healthier snacks! - Pretty self-explanatory.

3 - Relax, go for a jog - I've been getting really annoyed at the world recently and I need
to find my "escape" - if you get what I mean?



What's your opinion?

  1. awesome photos! you always look like you have so much fun!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sammy! Hahaha I'm sure the photos make the moments look better than they actually were xp X

      Delete
  2. Hey girl. I nominated you for the Leibster Award on account of your awesomeness.
    http://roselesque.blogspot.com/2013/05/leibster-award.html for the details.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much Kelly! :D X

      Delete
  3. Love all these photos, looks like you've been having a great time :) I really want to try those make-up brushes! Deffo don't feel pressurised into going to uni if you're not sure, thats exactly what happened to me and you know how unhappy I was the whole time I was there!!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks! Oooh, they're really good, but they're not actually real ecotools brushes, but they're so good for the price :) Aaah yeah, it's so great to know that someone else agrees, there's just way too much pressure to go these days :) X

      Delete
  4. beautiful photos! looks like you had a great week
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete