My life in pictures & life update #11

I've been so excited to do these My Week In Pictures again :)
My outfit was put on Editors Choice  *WIWT /*/ My first picture with my new phone // Elle Magazine 
Snacking on Alpro Milk and a banana // Trying on this beaut crop top in Primark // Mirror pics with Vanese
Trying Supermalt for the first time. Hate it! // Outfit of the day // Bought these lovely shoes for £5!
Cheese & Tomato toastie in Wetherspoon // Bought some heeled loafers from a charity shop // Love Siri ♥

This/last week has been nice. The sun has been out every single day and it's puts everyone in a good mood. This week I have tried to be healthy and it's been shockingly easy. It's much easier when you don't think so much about being healthy.. if that makes any sense! I've been cooking my own meals, eating fruit 99% of the time and snacking on Ryvitas! Although when the weekend came it kind of got ruined by a takeaway! But all is good, it's a new week. I've been spending way too much money on magazines and charity shops this week too. I've not even read any of the magazines because I can't be bothered. I need help.

My goal for this week 
1 - Continue to be healthy and add a bit of exercise on top.
2 - Do some actual work so I can have a long summer!
3 - Stop spending money. 

What's your opinion?

  1. I really want those shoes. I cannot believe how cheap they are!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link! http://www.treds.co.uk/product/ladies_footwear_shoe/treds/summer_6_1/63280/
      I know, it's crazy! x

      Delete