Looking.Gd Launch Event

Jumper, Jacket - Charity Shop/ Skirt, Necklace - eBay  

Last weekend I attended the Looking.Gd launch event with Vanese. The launch was to celebrate their website & app (that should be out very soon). The event was in a lovely place, everything was so minimalistic and the space wasn't too big, so it was a great way to get mingling. I met Georgina and Zoe - lovely girls! There was also a roof terrace up top which had a beautiful view of London. Me and Vanese also  assist(ed)(?!) Marina who took street style photos. It was really fun and quite an experience!

 At the event we got told more information about Looking.Gd - For those who haven't heard of Looking.Gd, it's a new fashion and street style website where you can post outfit pictures. I've already posted an outfit to the website and I love how easy it all is to use!
 It's really great for getting inspiration too. You can like each others looks and have a profile. I love the fact you can have your own cover photo. It's like your own personal style diary. I'm definitely going to be putting lots of looks on there. It was a good time, I'm really excited for the app!

Looking.Gd's - Wesbite, Twitter

What's your opinion?

  1. Ooo this looks like a great event, really love the sound of the website I'm excited to have a look in a sec :) Love your outfit, the skirt is beautiful.
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! This event looks wonderful, the roof terrace area looks really lovely too. I just checked out looking.gd (really clever name!) and it looks great! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. Have a lovely day!

    Love from MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blazer and the event looked fun alll those sweets ^_^

    ReplyDelete