I've got a head full of dreams driving me insane




How awesome is this weather?! I wish I lived in America and could go to the beach that would be 5 minutes away, boo! I had an outfit planned for today, but since the sun made an appearance I had a change of  mind and decided to wear this £2.50 crop top from Primark from the kids section aged 12-13. I thought it would be way too small, but crop tops are so tight, so there's no difference to a normal crop top in adult size. I wore it with this skirt that Vanese got from a charity shop last year (which she has now given to me, yay!) I love the colours and the design on it and it's like a midi length it will definitely make an appearance this summer. These shoes were my Grandma's and I just love the way they look. They have little triangle cut outs all around which makes them super awesome. And I got this beautiful Hamsa hand necklace from Primark - it's so nice. I've been wearing it with everything!
(I'm selling an American Apparel Circle skirt on eBay if anyone's interested - link here)

Hope you're all having a good day! 

What's your opinion?

  1. I love that skirt and shirt. I need to find shirts like that! I wish I could be at the beach all day. I live in America and still no beach ;/ lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oooh you could so D.I.Y a shirt or get one from Ebay :) Hahaha oh no X

      Delete
  2. love the necklace! xo

    bittersweet-bhavna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your so pretty :) I love the skirt, very summery
    x
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW, that's such a nice thing to say, thank you so much! :D X

      Delete
  4. ahhh was looovely meeting you today!!

    You look so cool, loving this skirt. Amazing charity find from Vanese, and the perfect combo with the necklace and shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ally! I love this look, that skirt is an absolute gem - I want it :D Great outfit, something I'd definitely wear!

    I've recently uploaded an OOTD on my channel, It's featuring a vintage floral shirt and Dr Martens. Check it out, sub and like if you enjoy. Would mean a lot to me. Peace and loveeee!

    Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, thanks so much Lucy! Oooh, I shall check that out X

      Delete
  6. That skirt is sooo cute!! in love! Great outfit Ally I just love your style! and those shoes... divine!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey,

    Love your blog!! Now following, really enjoying reading your posts.

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world so would love it if you had a minute to give me some feedback!

    Look forward to your future posts,

    Emily xxx

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Emily! Thank you so much, that is a lovely thing to say! I'm glad you enjoying reading them :) will do X

      Delete
  8. So cool that that's from the kids section haha, and I love your skirt and hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, so much cheaper than the adult prices! Aww, thank you lovely :D x

      Delete
    2. Is these a normal kids tee that fits you like a crop top or it's a crop top into the kids section?
      Looove the look <3

      Delete
    3. A child's crop top that fits like a normal adult crop top & is from the kids section! :) x

      Delete
  9. Oh ok thank you si much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit - I absolutely love the skirt with the white top and shoes!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving this outfit and your blog! You have great style.

    I'll be following along!

    xo,
    Tiny darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is lovely! Thank you so much Payton :)

      Delete
  12. omg your necklace is awesome! <3
    followed you (:
    x
    Beyza

    ReplyDelete