Now I walk under a pink sky, lovers float along and pass me by

Jacket - PopCouture // Shirt - Primark // Skirt - Bliss Clothing

I've been so absent from blogging these past few weeks, it's making me sad! I'm just trying to finish all my work now so I can just get out of college, start my summer and blog till I can't blog no more! 

I got this crop top from Primark and I absolutely love it. It was only £4 and fits perfectly. I love the length of it - cropped but long enough for me to tuck into a skirt. But I think I'm only going to buy crop tops with long sleeves on them from now on though because I never wear these no-sleeved tops without putting a massive coat on top. I don't know where to get long sleeved crop tops from though, so if you know where I could get some cheap ones, do tell! 

This beautiful shiny (pleather?) skirt is from Bliss Clothing. I always loved leather look skirts but hated the way most of them crease and you can't even iron them, so when I got this one I was half expecting that to happen, but no! [I'm not sure if that's because this is a shiny skirt in comparison to a leather-look one, but this still looks like a leather skirt] This one doesn't crease at all, it's really great. The quality of it is amazing, I've been wearing it non-stop. It originally came with a belt, but I decided to take it off and fold over the top. I'm a big sucker for skater skirts and this one is definitely worth it - and it's only £7! 
I really want to get another one and maybe D.I.Y it with studs?!

BTW I'm selling my American Apparel Circle Skirt on 
eBay and it ends tomorrow - click here for the link - 

What's your opinion?

  1. I want this outfitttt, you manage to make it look girly and feminine even though the main focus is leather/pleather! Oh and you can get really cheap long sleeved crop tops from ebay, or asos do them too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Tiffany! Oooh thank you, I will check those out! :D x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit, the jacket is so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome jacket, great look altogether,wearing one of my favorite colors
    The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit and put together so well too. I feel your pain over coursework, I need to get mine out of the way as well. Oh and thank you for following my blog also :) xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just want to be done, hating all these assignments!! Aww no problem, I really like it! X

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit indeed! You have a great sense of style, so cute combining the leather with the stripes!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never heard of Pop Couture until I found your blog, that jacket is amazing!

    I'm fairly new to this blogging business so I'd really appreciate if you'd check out my blog and leave me any feedback!
    Thanks :)
    Abbi x

    tellmethenewblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good website, yeah it's a favourite of mine!

      Will do :) x

      Delete