Coats for Winter

Coats for Winter
 Hello there! I took a little break from blogging to focus on my first week back at college. I've got my timetable and it is so great - I start at 2pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Have Wednesday's off and start at 9:30 on Friday's, that's my kind of timetable! I've told myself to make the most of this year and to come out of my comfort zone, a lot of the work has to do with being creative so I really think outside of the box this year and do the best I can! And now that I've got my timetable and late starts I can plan my posts and be more organised! Anyhoo..Winter time is here! A coat is a necessity in winter time and I've picked out my top 6 favourites that I think would be great for this a/w.

1 & 3 - A popular trend for coats this a/w seems to be 'boyfriend'. Boyfriend coats are always oversized. I really like how these two fold over as opposed to normal ones that have buttons or a zip - this makes the coats look very classy.

2 - I usually go for the basic black coat, but I actually love the colour of this one! I love the massive pockets and how long it is, although I don't like the fact you can't do it up which is a bit of a turn off especially because you're going to need to do your coat up when it's chilly out!

4 - I absolutely adore this coat. I'm really liking the structure of it and I like how the model has been styled. The charcoal colour goes so well with burgundy. My only problem would be that it's too long for a shortie like me.

5 - I really like this baseball styled jacket, it's so laid back and I like the oversized, boyfriend look it has! I recently found a jacket kind of similar to this one in a charity shop for £1 so I'll definitely have to feature that.

6 - As soon as I saw this coat I was instantly reminded of Jade/Dotty-Dolly's post last year on her 'perfect winter coat'. I love it when coats have faux fur linings, it makes it 10x cosier! I really love how it flares at the bottom, it's such a nice pretty little coat. I love the buttons and the structure of this coat too.

Which coats are you loving this a/w?

What's your opinion?

  1. I love Numbers 1 and 6 great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boyfriend coats are my favourite they look so grunge and classy. If i could buy another coat right now I'd definitely get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! :D Me too, it's my fav of the bunch :D x

      Delete
  4. Im so excited for winter wear!

    journeysthroughmeadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee lovely, lovely post which i probably shouldn't of read haha I really shouldn't buy any more coats but these are beauties! Love the 3rd one!

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige! Hahahaha, yes it's so nice! x

      Delete