OOTD || Hold your head high, think about a better time

As I'm writing this Bella is purring and walking around my body, trying to find a comfortable space in my lap and I'm listening to Birdy's Mahogany Session performance of Words As Weapons. Bliss. 

I found this beautiful blouse in a charity shop for 50p, I can't even explain how happy I am to have found this. These days blouses start from like £15+ and are sheer, so to find one that was not-so-sheer and cheap really just made my day. This blouse it an off white colour and it has easy to do buttons and detailing down the buttons and around the collar. It has these panels on either side, which give it a kind of blazer-styled look.

Before this week I absolutely loathed this skirt, I couldn't find anything to wear it with and it's really big without a belt - so when I bought this blouse I knew they would make a perfect match. I guess my problem was that I had no white tops/shirts and as for the big around the waist .. I guess I'll have to deal with it! I added in my new £4 Primark multi-chain necklace, I really love how it looks with the outfit. I wore my Simply Be boots to finish it all off, I thought it would be nice to add some height!

What's your opinion?

  1. Love the skirt & necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BRILLIANT! love the whole look. from head to toe!!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit, that blouse was a bargain!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allie! I know right, gotta love charity shops! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey your blog is adorable so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!! You can check out my questions for you here:
    http://beyondbally.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award-x4-nominations.html

    Good Luck!! Can't wait to read your answers :)
    Beyond Bally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a find (and steal) that blouse is! Love the detail on it.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty skirt and necklaces!

    xx Jasmine
    http://superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of the skirt!
    new follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so great for a/w! Thanks so much Kate, I'm a big fan of your blog :) x

      Delete