Pop Couture Christmas event

Yesterday I attended the Pop Couture event, which was hosted by PunkPr with Shekinah, Vanese and Ellie.
It was their first ever event and it was held in Neo Barbican in London.

Here are some photos from the event


There wasn't a whole load of space, but that's what I loved about it. It's so small that you kind of have to mingle and talk to everyone. And it was lovely meeting new bloggers. I met Jo, Hollie & Alice - all so lovely!
One thing that I loved is that they put disposable cameras on the tables so you could take your own photos and they will develop them. That's sweet and quite a unique thing to do. There was also a photographer there she was lovely, taking pictures and videos of everything!

There was a professional makeup artist also, she was lovely. You could ask her to do any kind of make up and she would do it and explain what she's using. She also gave some good tips on brands. She said that the new Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks are really good. (I have two & can confirm that this is infact true!)
She did lots of nice dark, make up for everyone!

 They put out two racks of clothes and it was part of their Christmas collection. Everything sparkled and looked absolutely beautiful. Everyone got given a tag and on the tag you had to write down your name and you can pick anything from the rack that you want and it's yours, but there can only be one tag per item, so it was first come, first serve! I picked out this lovely "Leather body biker jacket with contrasting tweed sleeves" I can't wait to wear it with everything!

 The drinks were really nice and free! There were cocktails and champagne and little snacks. At the end of the night we got different kinds of goodie bags! They were Christmas tins, so awesome and inside (as you can see) there were lots of cool things. Sweets, earrings, a necklace and a crop top
(which I wore to college today because I couldn't resist)
Everything and everyone was really nice :)

Punk Pr - Twitter/Website
Pop Couture - Twitter/Website

What's your opinion?

  1. Thank you for such a lovely comment on my blog. I love your style! &this event looks like so much fun! I've followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, no problem! :)
      Aaah, thank you Hollie! :D xx

      Delete
  2. It was such a lovely event and so good to meet you :D Love all of your photo's and I'm so in love with your jumper!! Super excited to my wear bralet top, I love how you've worn yours :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you too! Awww, thank you!
      Eeeh, it's really lovely and goes well with the gold necklaces we got! Aww, thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Aww, what a lovely post. I hope we can catch eachother properly next time for a chat. Just followed your blog sweetie. xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie!
      Yes, I remember saying bye to eachother at the tube station.
      Hopefully there will be another event where we can chat!
      Awww, thank you! X

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fab event Ally, and that jacket you picked is fabulous!

    Eda x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was! Ah yes, I'm so in love with it. Thank you Eda xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog :) This looks so exciting, and your pictures are lovely! I love your blog name, from my favourite Ed Sheeran song :) xx
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I really love your posts! Thank you :)
      Aaah, high five it's my favourite song too! :D xx

      Delete