Contrast

As I mentioned before in my previous post, at the Popcouture we got to tag an item and have it!
I tagged this beautiful jacket. I received it yesterday and it came in the most beautiful packaging.
It came in this cute silver tote bag!  
                                                                                  
It's fair to say that I've fallen in love. I love the contrasting tweed sleeves, it's such a nice touch to the jacket.
This is a nice jacket to wear all year around. In summer when you're staying out late and the sun goes to sleep and it starts to get a bit chilly, throw this on. In winter it's always too cold, a couple of layers with this on top - perfecto! I'm really happy with this jacket, it's stylish. Everything I want in a jacket!
And this is another thing to cross off of my Wishlist, so thank you PopCouture! ♥








What's your opinion?

  1. That jacket is gorgeous!! The contrasting sleeves add a really lovely touch!! Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jackettt :) lovely meeting you tonight! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeh, thank you! Lovely meeting you too, still in shock that we live so close! :) X

      Delete
  3. This outfit is amazing, ahhhhhhhh im in love with the jacket! good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gutted I couldn't go! But the outfit is amazing!!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, there'll be other events!
      Thank you Jessica :D xx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit!!

    http://helenrickelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving ur blog n style! New reader :)x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Your blog is really pretty btw.
    I'm loving the contrast sleeves too!
    Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow I'm a new reader and your blog is amazing... this outfit is really cute and the makeup too, can you please check out my blog and follow back... it will mean a lot thanx
    xoxo
    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete