Pick Of The Week #4 - High Waisted


*Pictures from Tumblr & Google Images*

High Waisted clothes are the way of life. 
I think they're great for summer to match with crop tops, but also great for 
winter with long jersey shirts. I've been obsessing over a number of High Waisted items, especially from American Apparel & Topshop! I don't own many high waisted things so I'm hoping to build up my collection. I'm also hoping to lose a bit of chub so I'm not bulging hahaha.
Here's a few high waisted items that I'm loving.
High Waisted

What's your opinion?

  1. Hey Ally,

    Thanks for following me on Tumblr, also because it led me to your blog which I'm sure I'm going to enjoy :)

    Feel free to check out mine!

    Katie xx

    http://www.katies-cup-of-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, no problem I love your Tumblr and your style :)
      Aww, thank you! I will do Katie! x

      Delete
  2. Haha I love 'high waisted clothes are a way of life'! Pretty much all my bottoms are high waisted, I really like how they look and I think it's a flattering style as it kind of hides the bit of my tummy I hate most!! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I totally agree! Aaah, same here. High Waisted clothes for the win! X

      Delete
  3. I really really want a pair of boyfriend jeans like the girl by the river!
    Yum yum,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're my favourite! They're from American Apparel! X

      Delete
  4. Love love love the disco pants and the boyfriend jeans! I've been looking for the perfect pair but can't find any - so thanks for showing these! I'm a new follower :)
    Amber X
    http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ps love the 'tache cursor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! You're very welcome :) Aww, thank you Amber!
      Hahahaha, thanks - I didn't even remember I had it! X

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Great blog hun! I love all highwaisted things.. especially skirts!

    Come check me out! elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh, same, they're the best!

      I just checked it out, you have such a lovely blog - followed! :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy that i found your blog!I love it:) And great inspiration in this post.


    It would be so nice if you could visit my blog,
    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is so sweet thank you so much!
      I'm in love with your blog, you've got yourself a new follower! X

      Delete
  7. Yes! I just bought some black high waisted jeans a few days ago. I'm really into them and I wore them today and got a lot of compliments :) I want moooore XD. I really like the way those 'mom-ish' AA jeans look on that girl in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so good! Hahahaha, I bet you do! Yes, I agree! X

      Delete