This is not deja vu, I've never met somebody like you

Shirts, Leggings, Necklace  - Primark // Skirt, Creepers - Amazon // Bag - Store Twenty One

I do apologise for looking so terrible and tired, I took this before heading off to college. 
I've worn this skirt in the past two OOTD, I need to wear the red one and stop wearing this one, gaah.
 I'm so happy that James won X Factor, I've been listening to "Impossible" all day, completely 
obsessed! I bet his album is going to be amazing. I hope we hear one from Ella too. 
How amazing was Rihanna!? I loved her performance, so epic. Love her new album Unapologetic!
Today was quite nice a nice day to start off with then it got well and truly ruined.
 I hate it when that happens. Oh well, better days will come.

ERHMAHGERD 
I'm 4 followers away from 100!



What's your opinion?

  1. loveee this outfit, especially the skirt and bag :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so cute! You look lovely:) Do check out my latest outfit post too x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Oh I have, I'm always checking out your posts! xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is nice and you look fab!
    <3

    Love, Raluca

    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute top knot babe! I dont watch xfactor uk. more of the u.s... :/ anyway great outfit ensemble ally!x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U.S X Factor is always better than UK ones!
      Thank you! x

      Delete
  6. Really cute outfit <3 I'm your 98th follower, you're so close to hitting that 100 milestone :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey! Aww, thank you for following :D
      I'm so overly excited! :P x

      Delete
  7. Just became your 100th follower, congrats! I love your skirt & this is a really nice casual outfit xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Screams with happiness* thank you so much. I'm totally fan-girling right now because I love your blog! Thank you so much :) x

      Delete
    2. Aw no worries, thank YOU :) x

      Delete
  8. You look amazing! Love this outfit :)

    Merry christmas!!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're so nice, thank you Jo!
      Merry Christmas too you too, hope you had a good one! :) x

      Delete
  9. <3 the outfit Ally.
    p.s. In what world was Rihanna amazing? She was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your whole outfit is cute! I'm in love with that skirt of yours

    ww.kaybetrendy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete