I wish I could find a crystal ball for the days I feel completely worthless

So in less than a week I've gone from never buying nothing on ebay to being a complete ebaywhore! 
I found these Levi's 901 jeans on ebay for £15. These had been on my wishlist for ages, but I couldn't find a decent priced pair and even though it wasn't in my size, I couldn't resist! They arrived within 3 days of purchasing and I am so happy with them. They are a bit tight on me, but I'm hoping that I can do something about that so I can feel and look more comfortable in them. 
If my plan works then I shall be wearing these every single day in summer! 
I also think these jeans give my butt a nice shape. Cheeky gif!
 I matched my new jeans with my EverOurs blouse. I'm proud of myself because one of the studs came off the collar but with a lot of pain, I pushed that bad boy back in place. It does still drop off but I'm thinking of taking off the unbroken stud and putting a collar chain on!

What's your opinion?

  1. Ooh loving the jeans, I want a pair of shorts like this for the summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Ebay ebay ebay, my friend! Hahaha X

      Delete
  2. They are similar to the 'Mummy' jeans from topshop, following that 90's trend this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! And the Boyfriend jeans, I'm glad it's slowly making a comeback :) x

      Delete
  3. Girl, those jeans. I so want a pair. Looking gorgeous:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gurrrrl, i told you Ebay is the way forward! i really wanna get some jeans like this and they make your bum look bootylicious ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha please do, then we can be matching! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x

      Delete
  5. Oh these are lovely! They fit perfectly too,hopefully I'll be able to get me some from ebay as well ^_^ lol x
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am insanely jealous.. You look fab!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ally! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Please have a quick neb at my post when you can. Thanks,

    Taimar xx

    http://sparkleandmonroe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Of course, I will! You too lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit, and your blog! Following
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look is just amazing! love the vintage denim jeans and the blouse!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete