Recent purchases

Panther Blouse // Platform trainers // Pink Notebook // The Fault In Our Stars

This lovely blouse is from EverOurs and is on sale for £10. I've never bought a blouse because I find that they're always really expensive or really sheer. One of the studs did come off the collar but this gives me a chance to be creative. I got these platform trainers from Office for £10! (Vanese also got a pair) and I love them. I can't wait to feature them in an OOTD. I bought Company, it's my favourite! This adorable notebook from ThePeasKnees (the cutest site ever) for £3.49 - such a bargin! I'm using mine to plan my blog posts and to keep notes. I got Jill Mansell's "Rumor Has It" from a charity shop, I read another one of her books last year and I love her style so I couldn't resist. I also got The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, I've already read and cried my eyes out at this book when I read it last year, but I read it online so I've been dying to get a real copy in my hands for a while! I got my copy from Sainsburys for £3.49. Lastly, I also got this Dove moisturiser - smells amazing!

What's your opinion?

  1. OMG. I have that book "Rumour Has It" as well! It's quite a good read. Haven't read TFIOS yet but I really want to. Great post xx

    PS: Totally following your tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'm loving it so far. Thank you! I'm totally going to follow you back! X

      Delete
  2. omg Ally. i want more covers up ASAP. your voice is just so amaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah, aww Shekinah! THANK YOU kndsfnkd I shall have some more up soon! ;)

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are such a bargain - my friend got them too.
    And I love Jill Mansell novels too. So easy to get lost in,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did a post relating to the everours sale too! Such bargains. And so approve of your book purchases :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, let me check that out! I agree! Hahaha, thank you! X

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are everything.
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks for tweeting me your link - I'm now following :)

    www.whatjloves.bligspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning shirt! Awesome blog, I really like this post. I'm ur new follower. Hope u will like my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your notebook! I'm such a big fan of cute stationery!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I really want to order some cute pens now! :) x

      Delete
  9. That pink notebook is lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete