Style Crush : Zosia Mamet

Zosia Mamet is a 24 year old actress who plays Shoshanna Shapiro in the TV series Girls. Whenever I watch Girls I always notice Shoshanna's amazing style. I decided to see if Zosia's style was just as good as the character she portrays. I was very happy to find that she also  has an amazing dress sense!
She reminds me of Lana Del Rey, a lot! I think we can all agree that the 1st and 4th picture is very Lana Del Rey-esque. I love how Zosia wears these amazing outfits but barlely any make-up, that's kind of really inspiring! She seems to dress very casual and she can pull off a classy look too.
I love her choices of footwear. I'm been loving chunky heels recently and I love the heels she's wearing in the 1st picture. Monochrome is so in right now and she's rocking it in 3/4 of these pictures. The second picture she's wearing black & white striped jeans - which I'm in love with, I love her hat and her (what I think are) Doc Martens! And in the 4th picture her black and white dress. Zosia is so beautiful and I love her style.
And I can't go without mentioning the amazing-ness that is Girls. 
Girls was created by and stars Lena Denham. Girls is a comedy about the experiences of a group of girls in their early 20's, based on Lena's real life experiences. This shows makes me want to be in my early 20's so bad. I love it so much, I recommend this show to every girl, it's so quirky & brilliant. It comes on, on Sky Atlantic every Monday at 10pm. 


What's your opinion?

  1. Strange but Beautiful woman. Great post.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ally, you've really outdone yourself with this post. ;) I love how she just wears lipstick basically, she's gorgeous and her fashion sense is amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks! Same, I wish I could get away with just wearing lipstick x

      Delete
  3. hey style is insane, love this post Ally!
    I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award lovely! Check out the rules here: http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-awards.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a great style :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's in Mad Men too, right?

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. zosia is really cool; love her in new show Girls. Shoshanna is actually my favourite character....quirky, but lovely!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I agree with all of that! Love Shoshanna hahahah x

      Delete