It's what you feel but can't articulate out loud



 Yesterday me, Vanese and Shekinah spent the day shopping. I picked up this dress from a charity
 shop for £6.99. It's orginally from Topshop and is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't believe it was in my size and everything. Fate!? When I tried it on I loved it, but I didn't like the way that from below the bust it comes out and makes me look wider than I actually am! But when searching up on this dress I found out
that it's a maternity dress so I can't complain. It's a lovely dress that I shall be wearing all the time in summer
and to a bloggers event that I'm going to next week!

It was fun taking these pictures, I was playing with the camera a bit
and found the vignette effect. And I thought I would spice it up by
adding a mirror effect. Tell me what you think of these effects?
 And should I keep them for all my OOTD's?

Here's a few funsnaps of me, Vanese & Bella. Enjoy! 





What's your opinion?

  1. Love the dresses. You ladies are adorable! And the cat's pretty cute, too.

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me, you have a lovely blog! I haven't posted much on mine as of yet but I hope that you enjoy reading my posts!

    Siobhan x
    http://siobhanhm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probelm! Aww, thank you, you do too, I love your last post!
      I will! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the dress, such an amazing find. I have to say, I'm quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress so jelous!
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a complete bargain there! It's a great dress, you really can't go wrong with strips and it looks fab on you! :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charity Shops are the best! Aww, that's so nice, thank you! :D x

      Delete
  6. love the dress! it'll be perfect for Spring/Summer :) its so pretty!

    loving the photos!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Eeeh, I agree! I can't wait!
      Thank you hahaha X

      Delete
  7. Awww this is a really cute dress thanks for sending me your link you have an awesome blog :) looking foward to reading more posts :)

    Leslie
    www.bravenezz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment lovely! I am already following this blog - was a bit confused when you mentioned the name change, but this is the right one yes? Happy new year! xxx

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Haha oh yes, it's this one! But I think when I changed my name it changed the settings for some people so they couldn't see when my posts come up in dashboards! Happy New Year to you too Jo, wishing you a good one! X

      Delete