I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right

You know when you want something so bad and you look everywhere for it, but you just can't find it? And then when you're not looking for it, YOU FIND IT?! I experienced that! I'd been searching for some brown boots since the end of summer last year, but I had no luck. I then came across these on FashionWorld for £26. They look exactly like a pair of boots in Primark. I think brown is like black it goes with everything (footwear anyway!). I love the detailing and I think these will go well with black skinny jeans and very nice with dresses on those sunny days :)

What's your opinion?

  1. I love these and I so want my own pair next! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. please don't copy me Vanese, we are meant to be growing away from that

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are super cute! I need to find a place in NYC that sells some similar!

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, great blog.
    I've just followed you :)
    Samantha x

    http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete