I've got that summertime, summertime sadness




Polo crop top - Popcouture // Shirt, Skirt - Primark // Flatforms - Office

If it's not obvious enough.. I really love doing outfit posts. I'd love to just posts outfits on my blog, but my bank account doesn't agree *le sigh* 

I've been posting so much "summer" outfits recently, I don't think I'll have any to post in summer!
I can't believe I'm showing actual flesh that isn't from my arms or legs. It's not anything major, but this is a woah for me. I was going for a Motel styled look - their dresses are the best. I love cut out dresses, but I'm not brave enough to wear one, nor would I have anywhere to wear them to! 

I'm wearing a polo neck with a bodycon skirt. I wore my checked shirt over it to give it a pop of colour and to keep it casual! 
Last week me and Vanese popped into Topshop and I bought a set of ear cuffs - including this silver one you can see above and this adorable little heart ring which says "Keep The Faith" at the back. Cute.

I'm so excited for this week to finish. I can't wait to relax and not have to do anything for a whole week. 
I'm going to catch up on so much sleep! 

What's your opinion?

  1. oh gorge post, love the flatforms too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, it's cute and casual. Also all black with a pattern/color is always a good idea. I wish I could be wearing this now :( I can't wait til it gets warmer! Your cuff is so cute! Reminds me I need to get more jewelry soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria :) Hahaha, same this weather is depressing me, can't wait for a bit of sun! X

      Delete
  4. nice outfit! looks amazing :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crop top!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit you look great! This look reminds me of miley cyrus haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahah awww, that makes me so happy, I love her, thanks hahaha! x

      Delete
  7. Lovely outfit. Checked shirts spice up any black outfit.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the minimalism of this look, all black with just some colour. It suits you well :)
    BTW I nominated for the Liebster award, you probably have been before but I really like your blog :) I can't wait to see you answers if you make a post about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbrah! Aaah, thank you again! Hahaha I have but I think I need to do an update :) xx

      Delete