It is the beauty of our flaws that will define us


I've been going Ebay crazy the past few weeks so it's really nice to do outfit posts!
If it's not obvious, I'm really excited for summer. I've been planning all my outfits hahaha, I just hope that the sun actually makes an appearance this summer.. I will be gutted if it doesn't. 

I've only worn this beanie once or twice,my hair always messes around and never goes the way I want with hats!
 I got this beanie from Amazon, bralet from Ebay and denim jacket from Ebay too (originally from Primark).

 I've had a good day with Vanese today. We went shopping & got a few bits! I also went to Starbucks & the lady got me the wrong drink, she was very rude to me, but she ended up giving me a large drink when I actually paid for the small one - what goes around comes back around, kids! Here are some funny photos from today ♥

What's your opinion?

  1. Great outfit Ally! Love the beanie - really suits you! x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ,pretty I am your new follower ;)
    follow back if you like ..my name is andy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get enough of ebay, they have so many hidden gems like the bralet lol and you're not alone in wishing for summer to hurry up. I've been unconsciously changing my wardrobe too, i just wish the sun would come out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! Aaah, same.. or at least just some sun hahaha! X

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely outfit, the last picture is so adorable, and you have a beautiful smile!

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty look. spring/summer definitely needs to hurry up!

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I can't deal with all this waiting hahaha! X

      Delete
  6. Lovely look, I love the denim jacket:)

    I have a giveaway on my blog:) http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk Check it out:) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! great outfit <3

    faultraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time visiting your blog and I really enjoy your posts!
    You seem like such a sweet person xx
    I love that denim jacket and your pictures are adorable (:
    Loving the mustache cursor ;)

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that is so nice of you to say, thank you so so much Kelly :') x

      Delete