OOTD | Life's a tightrope and you're standing on one toe

Coat & Jumper : Charity Shop | Skirt : Amazon | Belt : ASOS | Boots : Clarks via eBay (similar here)

I'm having a little think about how things have changed over the past year. My blog was crazy different last  October, I think I had done around 5 outfits in total since February! Thinking about it now, even I was different - I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life and even though I'm not 100% sure, I still have a better idea of what that is now. I think I'm a bit more confident and maybe more outgoing too and I'm so happy about that.
I'm so excited to re-cap my new years resolutions and see what I've achieved this year!

On to what I'm wearing.. this is probably my favorite outfit right now because the colours are so autumn-y!
Browns and reds instantly make me think of autumn and I love how the jumper and the coat look together.
I'm wearing my black skater skirt with my new belt from ASOS and my new Clarks boots.

 This outfit was featured on Becca (voussontbeauetbelle)'s "One Trend Any Size - Tartan" post, so go check it out!
I've got a really exciting post coming up soon that I can't wait to share! Until then, goodbye! <3

What's your opinion?

  1. This outfit is totally a breath of fresh Autumn! The tartan coat adds such a nice touch.

    xx,
    Tiny darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit Ally :) I really need some tartan in my wardrobe but it scares me a little bit haha! You really make me wish I could pull off a top knot :P
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Holly! Oooh, but I could imagine you in a nice tartan dress, yum! Hahaha thank you, I'm sure you could ;) x

      Delete
  3. That coat is just beautiful! I really need it in my wardrobe!
    You look gorge!

    Love your blog and your style, now following!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute outfit. Charity shops just have the best treasures.

    <3 Nai xx

    www.notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete