OOTD | Sweater Weather - Yumi Blogger Style-Off

Dress c/o : Yumi | Crop Jumper : Ebay | Shoes : Charity Shop/Similar

 I was recently contacted by Yumi to ask if I'd like to take part in their Blogger Style-off Challenge! Me and three other bloggers have been picked to take part in this challenge. We each have to pick one dress from Yumi's new Injection Collection and individually style the dresses we picked. Our outfits are featured on Yumi's Facebook and whoever's outfit gets the most likes, wins! The winner will get to pick a piece of their choice from the Yumi site.

I picked this Lace Print Dress because I like the dark colours and the collar! As of course I don't like to show my arms, I popped a black cropped jumper over it. I've never worn a cropped jumper before but I'm glad I have one now. I adore how the cropped jumper looks with this dress, especially with the collar popping out at the top. I finished it off with my black leather shoes to keep things simple.

If you like this outfit you can vote for it here by liking it, be sure to check out the other bloggers outfits too! <3




What's your opinion?

  1. Love the dress & sweater combo! A couple of my favorites to wear during the Fall!

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely dress!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the shoes! You look stunning as usual Ally, good luck with the style-off! ✿

    Sarah Xx
    apparentlysarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute print, it's so Autumunal! I really like it paired with the black crop too. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The colours are so autumn-y! Thanks Tara :) x

      Delete
  5. this outfit is right up my street, Love the combo Ally. As per a beaut post
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, this made me smile! Thanks Stephanie :D x

      Delete