OOTD | We'll never be royals

Cardigan - Tesco // Shirt - c/o:  Be Unrivalled // Jeans - Ebay // Flatforms - Topshop via Next2Nowt

I do apologise for only using one photo in this post, but it's been getting so dark recently that all my photos have not been clear enough to use. I guess it's finally that time of year again! If you have any recommendations for cheap studio lights, I would love you as I absolutely loathe using the flash! Moving on.. this sugar skull shirt is from Be Unrivalled! Their shirts range from £21-£23 and are made from 100% cotton and is super comfortable and the reason for that is because their ladies shirts are treated with an enzyme wash and peach effect which makes them super soft, completely different to your average cotton t-shirt. I've been loving printed shirts recently and you can't really go wrong with a sugar skull. I was originally going to style this shirt with a skirt but I thought I'd change it up a bit and pair it with my new jeans and flatforms. 

What's your opinion?

  1. Ha, I used one of my floor lamps the other day and just laid it on the floor facing me haha! Oh the things we do to save money.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit, loove the shoes! also im obsessed with Lorde's song atm, it's soo good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Eeeh, she is I'm loving it :D x

      Delete
  3. Love love love those shoes!!
    Love Holly x
    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad / no lighting is literally the story of my life hahah! If you do find any cheap lighting let me know aswell hahah!! Love those shoes and those trousers!! new follower xx

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's so annoying! Hahaha, guuurl I'll give you the hook up, yeah ;) Thank you so much! :D x

      Delete